1. Welcome to this course
· In this module, you'll get an overview of the entire course including prerequisite software and hardware. You will also get introduced to IBM Blockchain.
2. Leverage blockchain benefits
· This module describes the ways in which blockchain can help you build more secure and efficient business networks.
3. Transform your business with blockchain
· In this module, you'll get an overview of IBM and the Hyperledger Project, and get an introduction to Hyperledger Composer, a tool that helps you quickly model and build blockchain business networks.
· You'll also use Hyperledger Composer to model a simple business network that transfers a car among buyers, sellers, and other network participants.
4. Blockchain composed
· Take a deeper dive into Hyperledger Composer, understand its underlying structures, and use it to model a simple car auction network.
5. Blockchain fabric development and architecture
· In this module, you'll learn more about the components of a blockchain solution and about the roles of people who model, build, and maintain that blockchain solution.
· You'll also learn more about the architecture of a blockchain network and about key considerations for developers, administrators, and network consensus.
· You'll also get hands-on experience working with a sample Hyperledger Fabric network that includes two organizations, two peer nodes, and an ordering service.
6. Wrap up
· In this module, we will wrap up the course and take doubt sessions in order to have a better understanding of the course.